The Red Devil RX 6900 XT is paired with an entirely new advanced cooling solution to keep your graphics card running in low temperatures while providing a remarkably high-performance gaming experience. Apart from the new cooling system, Red Devil has been updated with RGB lighting on the side, shroud, and back of the card to present the perfect aesthetic design. Moreover, it bundles a graphics card holder to provide reinforcement to hold this beefy card.
The PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT features a new design with triple fans (100mm x 90mm x 100mm), a 320mm cooler with 7 heatpipes. And a large copper base directly touches on the GPU, and assists VRAMs to provide ultra-efficient heat transfer and dissipation. The Red Devil RX 6900 XT is also equipped with a state-of-the-art PCB design utilizing a 14+2 phase VRM with DrMOS, high quality polymer capacitors, and three 8-pin PCI-E connectors will power the PowerColor RX 6900 XT Red Devil.
- Back Plate: The metal back plate strengthens and protects the card and offers better heat dissipation.
- Dual BIOS: Choosing the BIOS fits your need: better overclocking or silent operation.
- Stronger components, Better performance: DrMOS provides superior power efficiency and better performance while high quality polymer capacitors offer uncompromising reliability. Red Devil is armed with stronger components: a 14+2 phase VRM guarantees better overclocking and stability for true gamers.
- Triple Fan: The 2X 100mm and 1X 90mm optimized static pressure fan design provides more air flow and better cooling circulation.
- RGB: Featuring RGB on side, shroud, and back plate, the PowerColor Red Devil offers customized and personalized colors.