- Switch from performance mode to silent mode or back using TriXX software for a quick and easy switch between your dual BIOS modes.
- Provides rigidity and helps to cool your card by increasing heat dissipation.
- Innovative cooling technologies to ensure optimal performance and airflow.
- The wave fin design reduces friction when the wind goes into the fin module resulting in a reduction of the wind cut noise. The V-shape fin design on top of the GPU accelerates and centralizes the air flow around the GPU to dissipate heat efficiently.
- The hybrid fan design combines the quietness of a traditional axial fan design and strong air pressure of a blower fan design to generate an improvement in the downward air pressure through the fan while keeping the fan noise low.
- The combined memory and VRM cooling modules cool the memory, MOSFET, and the chokes. Two heat pipes are added underneath the module to dissipate the heat from the components with better efficiency.
- A mixture of robust VRM cooling and independent memory thermal modules work in tandem to remove heat efficiently and effectively across all sections. Tunneled fins increase convection airflow and ensure wind continuously flows through the cooling and fan system. Heat is dissipated by a trio of large and efficient fans running anticlockwise to maximize airflow.
- Powerful processors
- Advanced graphics
- Huge memory
- RDNA 2 architecture
- Ray accelerator
- ARGB fan